Air conditioning in Southwest Florida is a must. With temperatures in the high 90’s and humidity levels sky high making it feel even hotter having your AC go out isn’t an option.
The key to being worry free is being proactive and preventative by doing regular maintenance. Your car and your AC unit aren’t really so different. We think nothing of bringing in our cars for regular tune-ups and oil changes but somehow overlook our air conditioners. Both are hard working machines and should be considered in the same way – if you maintain them, the less of a chance of a break down occurring. Maintenance is far less expensive than unexpected repair bills.
In a recent survey nearly 55% of people asked do not have prescheduled maintenance plans and most of the time forget entirely. It was no coincidence that over half of those people expressed some level of dissatisfaction with the way their air conditioner was performing.
The Answer may shock you.
When you sign up for an Annual Plan with All Day Air Cooling and Heating at just $89.99 we will come to your home once a year and do a complete AC check as well as an indoor and outdoor unit deep cleaning. As if that isn’t a great enough deal, you can also opt for our Deluxe Plan. The deluxe plan includes a bi-annual visit (twice a year) at an even further discounted rate of $149.99 making the second visit less than half the cost at just $5 a month. That’s less than a trip to Dunkin’ Doughnuts!
These regular visits can reduce equipment breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by up to 25%!
Regular maintenance is by far the best thing you can do to guarantee that your air conditioner will keep you comfortable all summer long and your best assurance that small air conditioning problems don’t develop into bigger, more expensive headaches later on.
What is included in the maintenance? Let us fill you in!
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Clean debris from around the condenser
- Clean filters as needed
- Inspect fan blade
- Monitor volts/amps on the fan motor
- Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Monitor operating pressure of the refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/inspect contacts pitting and burns
- Inspect electrical system for exposed wiring
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Measure temperature difference – supply/return
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt draw & wiring connections
Schedule Your Air Conditioner Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning Today!
45 minutes to an hour is all it takes to complete a typical A/C tune-up and cleaning. An annual air conditioner tune-up is the easiest way to guarantee that your air conditioning system will run properly each summer and stay at peak performance for years to come. To ensure worry-free, money-saving operation, schedule an air conditioning precision tune-up today!
Ready to sign up? Great! You can give us a call or go here to submit a form online. Either way, we will see you soon to get your AC in the best possible working order keeping you cool as a cucumber this hot summer season. www.alldayaircooling.com