Set it and forget it
Regular inspections are important if you hope to keep your unit for a good long time.
- Maintenance plans include inspections so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to call and schedule.
- Your warranty could be invalidated if the system hasn’t been inspected regularly.
- Inspections help spot minor issues before they become big money devouring problems.
- If your system needs repair it will work harder to regulate the temperature for you.
- The system will use more energy which is hard on the environment and your budget.
- If your system is found to need a repair your plan may include a discount you normally would not get.
- Parts and labor may not cost you as much if you are operating within the contracted plan.
- A well-maintained system uses less energy and this can correlate directly to savings.
- Breakdowns can happen when you least expect them and at the most inconvenient times.
- It can be difficult to get a technician to come out during peak times or after hours.
- Having a maintenance plan gives you VIP priority status for faster service.
The Air Quality
- Dust, dirt, allergens, mold, pollen, pet dander and fur – they all can build up in your HVAC system.
- These allergens are circulated throughout the home as soon as the unit is turned on.
- Your air stays fresh with regular maintenance as it includes a thorough cleaning of the system itself as well as air filters.
To find out about our maintenance and service plans please visit http://alldayaircooling.com/services/plans/ or give All Day Air Cooling and Heating of Southwest Florida a call today at 239-357-0727.